top of page

Injured Wild Animals

If you find an injured wild animal, call the Park Ranger at (323) 644-6661 for help and advice.

Be aware that the Animal Services Department of the City is unable to care for injured wild animals for more than one day.

If you have some expertise in rescuing wild animals, please let us know. Call Alexander von Wechmar at
(323) 467-9004 or email him by clicking here

Thank you!

Injured Wild Animals: Community Amenities
bottom of page