top of page

It’s time to Update Your No Trespassing Sign Authorization Form

Updated: May 22, 2023

If you have one of the Oaks No Trespassing Signs posted on your property you need to renew your Authorization Form annually. This involves registering with the LAPD in order for them to have you on file if you call with a trespasser report. If you are registered with the LAPD, the trespasser can be taken into custody as they violated a posted No Trespassing notification. The form to fill out and register with the LAPD is here: ­ “No Trespass Authorization Form”

Once complete, send the form via e-mail to:



PayPal ButtonPayPal Button
bottom of page